QXT Thermal Imager
Simple, 1-Button Decision Making Image Clarity
The Bullard QXT is a feature-rich, yet simple design, offering the best image clarity with a low cost of ownership. The QXT is built Bullard Tough for the way firefighters work. The imager comes standard with a five-year, industry-leading warranty not only on the QXT but also on the battery.
Features & Benefits
Crisp, Clear Imagery
Bullard’s propriety software algorithms and image interpretation enhances basic hardware to deliver crisp, clear imagery with the fastest refresh performance in the industry.
Tri-color automatic colorization mode displaying temperatures of 500°F (260°C) to > 1000 °F (538°C)
Only one switch to activate the unit while withstanding temperature exposure of 350°F (177°C) without operational impact or damage; 5-year warranty
Compact and ergonomically correct form factor optimizes viewing angle while reducing wrist and elbow stresses and localized muscle fatigue
- Electronic Thermal Throttle® (ETT) software is an investigative tool that automatically isolates temperatures of interest to identify pre-and post-fire hazards with the touch of a button
- 2X and 4X Digital Zoom allows firefighters to get closer to the action
- SceneCatcher Digital Video Recorder captures up to five hours of video and store hundreds of still images
- Automatic gain adjustment system that switches between high and low gain mode
- Up to 8-hours of continuous run time
- Available colors include red (default), metallic blue, yellow, black, white, orange, blue, and lime-yellow
- Wireless desktop or wireless truck mount chargers
- 5-year warranty on thermal imager and battery with 48-hour guaranteed warranty repair turnover
- Made in Kentucky, USA
- NEC/CEC Class 1, Division 2, Groups C and D hazardous locations
- ANSI/ISA-12.12.01-2015, CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-0:15, IEC 60079-0:2011, MOD
Most Popular Products
UST - COLLECTOR’S ITEM - NO EN 443 CERTIFICATION
Speak to an Expert
The transmission of your request is encrypted (SSL / TLS). We assure that your personal data will be used exclusively to contact us. We will not provide these data to third parties. Furthermore, we assure you that you will not receive an e-mail from us that is not related to this request.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: Dieselstrasse 8a,
Monday - Thursday
8am - 12pm & 1pm - 6pm
8am - 12pm