Traditional Style. Bullard Tough.
We engineered our UST/USTM Series fire helmets for extreme conditions.
Confidence and Comfort Come StandardYou can concentrate on saving lives and fighting fires, not fighting with your equipment.
U-Fit System, offering 36 custom comfort settings
The UST/USTM fire helmet meets and exceeds the NFPA 1971
Certified to NFPA 1971
Tested and certified to withstand the dangers
Easily clean and decontaminate
Protection on the Outside
Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front.
Protection on the Inside
High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- One of the lightest fire helmets on the market, ranging from 49.3 oz (1.3 kg) to 54.4 oz (1.5 kg)
- New super matte finish available in black, red, white, and yellow; other colors available in gloss finish
- Molded nylon inner liner with polyurethane foam thermal barrier provides impact protection and resistance to internal heat rise
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable Nomex 6 oz. rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection of ear and neck area.
- ReTrak Visor offers one-handed operation, accommodates eyewear, and can be easily removed for cleaning without tools. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1, Standard for Eye and Face Protection.
- Personalized leather front ordering has never been easier online at www.buildyourbullard.com
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting and Proximity Firefighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.