Traditional Style. Bullard Tough.
We engineered our UST/USTM Series fire helmets for extreme conditions.
Confidence and Comfort Come StandardYou can concentrate on saving lives and fighting fires, not fighting with your equipment.
U-Fit System, offering 36 custom comfort settings
The UST/USTM fire helmet meets and exceeds the NFPA 1971
Certified to NFPA 1971
Tested and certified to withstand the dangers
Easily clean and decontaminate
Protection on the Outside
Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front.
Protection on the Inside
High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- One of the lightest fire helmets on the market, ranging from 49.3 oz (1.3 kg) to 54.4 oz (1.5 kg)
- New super matte finish available in black, red, white, and yellow; other colors available in gloss finish
- Molded nylon inner liner with polyurethane foam thermal barrier provides impact protection and resistance to internal heat rise
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable Nomex 6 oz. rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection of ear and neck area.
- ReTrak Visor offers one-handed operation, accommodates eyewear, and can be easily removed for cleaning without tools. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1, Standard for Eye and Face Protection.
- Personalized leather front ordering has never been easier online at www.buildyourbullard.com
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting and Proximity Firefighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
DownloadsUST Sales Sheet UST Series Helmets Replacement Parts Installation Manual USTM Bidspecs - Française UST Bidspecs - Française UST-USTM Bid Specifications UST Bidspecs - Português USTM Bidspecs - Español USTM Bidspecs - Português UST Bidspecs - Español UST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer UST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer-Español UST-USTM Features and Benefits Flyer-Française USTM Camouflage Fire Helmet Sales Sheet UST-USTM User Manual UST User Manual - Spanish
Speak to an Expert
The transmission of your request is encrypted (SSL / TLS). We assure that your personal data will be used exclusively to contact us. We will not provide these data to third parties. Furthermore, we assure you that you will not receive an e-mail from us that is not related to this request.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: Dieselstrasse 8a,
Monday - Thursday
8am - 12pm & 1pm - 6pm
8am - 12pm