Better Under Fire
Test the Best and demo a Bullard Fire Helmet for free.
Built For Danger
The universal half-shell helmet Type A according to EN443:2008 offers optimal protection with high functionality and best comfort.
- Maximum wearing comfort
- Excellent field of view due to fully lockable visors
- Neck protection in your choice between 2-layer aramid or 4-layer Holland cloth with climate membrane
- Helmets and components fully washable
- Easy intensive cleaning: Helmet can be completely dismantled in just a few simple steps
H3000 Fire Helmet
UST - COLLECTOR’S ITEM - NO EN 443 CERTIFICATION
- Washable mesh bag
- Neck protector
- Ear neck protector
- Brow pad
- Ratchet covers
Better After Fire Wipe
- Dermatologically tested
- Removes >91% Benzoapyrene
- Cleans 8 of the most toxic PAHs & 17 of the most toxic chlorinated dioxins
Guides for Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert guidance for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Cleaning your fire helmet
Knowing when to replace your fire helmet