We designed the EBH backpack for your ease of use and comfort, incorporating ergonomic weight distribution and versatile functionality while using the Bullard EVA or EVAHL powered respirator. Wear the EBH on your back or chest, tool belt, or extra accessories.
Features & Benefits
Keep backpack in place on your shoulders and allow airflow to pass under the inner bib and into coveralls for full-body airflow.
Distribute weight, reduce pressure points of long shifts, and do not restrict shoulder movement.
Expand diameter of EVABELT1 or EVABELT2 with extension EVAEXT1.
Works with belt
(EVABELT1 or EVABELT20) Secure EVA/EVAHL PAPR to the body and keep weight off of hips.
- Unique X-straps keep backpack in place on the shoulders.
- Quickly secures EVA/ EVAHL with quick snap buckles.
- Put on or remove without assistance.
- Keeps EVA/EVAHL close to the body for a secure, comfortable fit
- Flexibility and mobility when standing, sitting, or kneeling
- Wear on front or back, lower on hips, or higher on chest (PA1BTXL, PA20LFBTXL, or PAHBTXL breathing tube for front torso placement)
- It can be positioned when wearing a tool belt.
Seamlessly Works With EVA and EVHAL PAPR
The EBH Backpack attaches securely and easily to Bullard’s EVA/EVAHL Powered Air-Purifying Respirators (PAPRs).
Speak to an Expert
The transmission of your request is encrypted (SSL / TLS). We assure that your personal data will be used exclusively to contact us. We will not provide these data to third parties. Furthermore, we assure you that you will not receive an e-mail from us that is not related to this request.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: Dieselstrasse 8a,
Monday - Thursday
8am - 12pm & 1pm - 6pm
8am - 12pm