EVA (Evolutionary Air) represents the latest in cutting-edge Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) technology designed to provide constant airflow in a compact, streamlined form for added customer comfort. Designed from input Bullard received from users and experts in the field, EVA’s ergonomic, lightweight design makes this PAPR evenly balanced to provide maximum comfort to the wearer.
Equipped with an innovative Active Flow Technology system that automatically maintains constant airflow, EVA is always responding to a worker’s need for more or less air. This intelligent system is continuously working to maintain constant airflow, regardless of filter type, hood type, filter loading or battery capacity. Plus, EVA is equipped with an easy-to-read fuel gauge that lets the user quickly check the unit’s battery status.
- Provides superior protection with a 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF).
- Two distinct audible alarms that notify wearers of low battery and low airflow. The sound from the alarms travels through the breathing tube directly to the user’s ear.
- A long-lasting 10,000-hour brushless motor that is designed for long-term reliable use.
- A single combination filter for quick and easy installation.
- Two-speed blower so the user can choose more or less cooling and airflow.
- Filter locking tab that notifies the user that the filter is in place with both a visual indication and audible click.
- Contoured belt made of closed-cell, chemically-resistant foam shaped to contour to the wearer’s back for extra comfort.
EN 12941 Approved
||20TIC, 20SIC, RT3, RT4, 20LFL, 20LFM, 20LF2L, 20LF2M, 20LF2S
|A2P3 P3 R S L
A complete EVA PAPR system consists of three components
- EVA blower assembly with filter
- Respirator hood or loose-fitting facepiece
- Breathing tube assembly
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Coatings and Grinding
- Animal Science
Dupont™ Tychem® 4000 is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.