Bullard H3000 Traditional Fire Helmet
Maximum comfort in a mighty package
The Bullard H3000 half-shell fire helmets are constructed of a robust and resistant fiberglass composite shell. A proprietary adjustable 6-point suspension absorbs impact and enhances comfort. The Bullard H3000 fire helmet is modular in design allowing intuitive disassembly for inspection and cleaning. Engineered Bullard Tough - for firefighters, by firefighters.
Features & Benefits
Proprietary suspension includes a large ratchet positioned lower on the head for accessible adjustments in diameter, height, and inclination.
Universal accessories adoption
All torches and radio systems are accommodated with universal fasteners and user adjustments
Face and eye protection
Antifog and antiscratch visor is a plug and play system for quick and easy assembly and removal.
- Available in Luminescent yellow color
- Comfortably fits head sizes 52-64cm
- Adjustable 6-point crown straps.
- 3-layer paint system, luminescent yellow, stabilized against UV waves with reflective stripe as a standard.
- Chin strap with 3-point attachment made from Nomex with quick release buckle and adjustable on both sides by traditional “fireman buckle”
- Optically correct visor
- Neck protector made of Nomex with inner lining to protect the neck, ears and parts of the cheeks against flames, sparks, steam and liquids
- Bullard fire helmets do NOT have a mandatory expiration date
- Meets and exceeds EN443:2008 Helmet and Accessories, EN14458:2004 Visors, and EN469 Neck Protector
Products in Demand
QXT Thermal Imager
EVA - Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
Better After Fire Wipe
Speak to an Expert
The transmission of your request is encrypted (SSL / TLS). We assure that your personal data will be used exclusively to contact us. We will not provide these data to third parties. Furthermore, we assure you that you will not receive an e-mail from us that is not related to this request.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: Dieselstrasse 8a,
Monday - Thursday
8am - 12pm & 1pm - 6pm
8am - 12pm